RB Gym & Sport are passionate about the high quality service that we deliver in our school settings.
Our sport educators are trained to go that extra mile to ensure the service you receive is of the highest standard possible. We ensure that this continues by supporting our sport educators in their development throughout their time at RB Gym & Sport.
All RB Gym & Sport educators have a formal interview with scenario based questions followed by an observed lesson.
If successful all sport educators go through our internal training programme for between 12- 16 weeks depending on experience before they work in a school setting.
Constant CPD training is under gone throughout the year to ensure we are meeting the high standards we strive for. All sport educators have performance reviews and targets, monitoring their teaching every half term.
All RB Gym & Sport educators have:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- NGB qualification.
- Completing 1st 4 sport level 3 in supporting the Delivery of P.E. & school sport.
- Emergency First Aid Certificate.
- Child safeguarding.
- 5 Million Pounds Public Liability Insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Completion of child care disqualification declaration form.