Sports Activities Ofsted Registered Child Care
Sports Activities are one of the few Ofsted-registered school holiday childcare providers focused on sport and physical activity. Being Ofsted registered means we have the correct child protection policies and procedures in place supported by qualified staff.
As a parent you need to be sure there's a wide range of activities on offer and your child is going to be having fun in a safe and structured environment.
Sports Activities Camps provide sports and activities during every school holiday at affordable prices.
All of our Holiday Camps are Ofsted registered, meaning parents can pay using childcare vouchers, making Sports Activities Camps a safe, fun, flexible, and affordable childcare solution.
We provide Gymnastics and multi skills camps for children to learn, play and have fun with existing and new friends.
Your children should have the best care available to give you the reassurance and peace of mind that they are safe, secure and well looked after. As an Ofsted registered childcare provider Sports Activities recruit the most suitable people.
- Staff are carefully selected based on experience, qualifications, character and attitude.
- Staff will be skilled and experienced in the areas we require them to teach or coach.
- All staff are over the age of 18.
- All staff have a clear enhanced DBS and reference checks following our recruitment processes.
- Staff are interviewed and trained to ensure they meet our high standards in the supervision of children, child protection, first aid procedures, fire procedures, equipment safety, risk assessment and behaviour management.
Please note that due to Ofsted regulations 4 year olds are only permitted to attend half days (4 Hours).