Extra Curriculum Clubs
These can be delivered through breakfast, lunch or after school clubs. Our extra curriculum programme offers you the opportunity to provide sporting activities throughout the whole year allowing children to be motivated to participate in a healthy life style.
Our extra curriculum programmes are extremely affordable and with our money saving initiatives can actually help to enhance your school budget.
There are a number of benefits to both your school and your pupils to participate in extra curriculum clubs.
- Children will become more active and encouraged to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Progression onto sports clubs.
- Improve sportsmanship and fair play.
- Increase confidence and self esteem.
- Improves concentration and behaviour ahead of the school day.
- Can support and improve your school's values.
- Helps provide childcare solutions to busy parents.
Your children will receive the best possible opportunities to experience traditional sports including:
We also believe that it is important for children to experience as many different sports as possible which are fun, exciting and offer new challenges.
This way your children gain more confidence in sport and physical activity which enhances the possibilities of them continuing an active lifestyle.
This is why we offer alternative sports such as:
We are always looking for new challenges, so if there is a sport that you would like delivered please contact us to see if we are able to deliver this for you.