Curriculum Support for Physical Education
The Primary PE & Sport Premium
All pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
INDICATORS OF IMPROVEMENT
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity kick-starting healthy active lifestyles.
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport.
Do your current sports coaches follow afPE Best Practice guidance on the effective use of agencies in PE and school sport?
RB Gym & Sport curriculum support programme is not an INSET training day or workshop.
Our team work around the needs of your school and each individual member of your team, working in real time with their class. We have specific programmes to support the whole schools as well as individual teachers, whether they are an NQT or an experienced class teacher. Our programmes can measure and evaluate the effect that this programme has on your workforce. This can then allow you to demonstrate the impact your Primary PE and school sport premium spend is having to Ofsted when they visit your school.
Why not combine our Curriculum Support for Physical Education programme with our Play Leader Award during lunchtime or an after school club and use the School Sports Premium to really make an impact on the health and well-being of your children and the school environment?
Benefits of RB Gym & Sport Curriculum Support for Physical Education
- Experienced reliable sport Educators.
- Lessons taught to national curriculum targets.
- Class teachers work with our sport educators.
- Become confident in delivering high quality PE lessons.
- Regular CPD with your own class.
- Learn progressions and differentiated activities.
- Sustainable support for physical education.
- Specialists in Gymnastics.